Dr. Brinda Kalro has completed her MBBS in Chennai India, then went to the UK and obtained her MRCOG in 1994 and FRCOG in 2007. She worked as a Specialist Registrar in the Assisted conception unit for a year.
She was then accepted into an accredited Fellowship program in Reproductive Endocrinology and Infertility (REI) at Magee Women’s Hospital, University of Pittsburgh, US which I started in July 1997. In 2001 upon completing her fellowship, She joined the faculty at the same institution as Assistant Professor until a few years ago when she relocated to India.
In addition to Reproductive Endocrinology and Infertility, She is now also interested in pursuing a career in Alternative Medicine. Her interests are Reproductive Endocrinology, Infertility, Adolescent and Menopausal medicine, and Fertility preservation after cancer, Medico-legal aspects of ART, and Bioethics in ART. She is also certified in Medical Acupuncture, Mind-Body Medicine, Hypnosis and Hypnotherapy which she currently practices.
Expertise and Service Offered
- In-Vitro Fertilization (IVF)
- Intracytoplasmic Sperm Injection (ICSI)
- Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI)
- Endometrial Receptivity Array
- PGS & PGD
- Infertility treatment
- Gynec Procedures
- American Society for Reproductive Medicine,
- Indian Society for Assisted Reproduction,
- The Endocrine Society,
- The Royal College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists, London, U.K,
- American Academy of Medical Acupuncture,
- American Society of Clinical Hypnosis,
- Association of Medical Consultants, India