AvailabilityMon - Sat : 10:00 AM to 6:00 PM
Trained in fertility management woth the latest techniques for nearly a decade with a success rate of 70 percent. Practices scientifically proven, ethical protocols with individulaized approach.
- MBBS – Raja Muthaiah Medical College,Annamalai University 2009
- MS OBGYN – Amrita Institute of Medical Science 2016
Treatment & Services Expertise
- Practising as a fertility consultant for the last 7 years and offering treatment to various subgroup of patients. My way of management is tailored according to patient’s needs, affordability and underlying problems.
Awards and Recognitions
- Best Poster Award -YUVA FOGSI 2015, Trichy, Tamil Nadu- Topic – A twisted tale of an Uterine mass.
- Best Poster Award – KFOG, Trivandrum Obstetric and Gynaecological Society – A twisted tale of an uterine mass.
- Best Poster Award – ADVANCES 2016 conducted by KJK Hospital, Trivandrum, Kerala- Topic – Pelvic Ovarian Vein thrombosis.
- Secured University 1st in Post Graduate examinations held in Amrita University 2017.
- Best outgoing student, Rajah Muthiah Medical College, Annamalai University, Chidambaram 2009.
- Bronze Medal for academic performance in Obstetrics and Gynaecology, Annamalai University, Chidambaram, 2009.
- Silver Medal for academic performance in Paediatrics, Annamalai University, Chidambaram, 2009.
- Certificate of Merit – Integrated seminar on Management of childhood and neonatal illness, Annamalai university, Chidambaram, 2009.
- Certificate of Merit for being the Winner in 22nd Indian Academy of Pediatric Quiz for Undergraduates 2009.
- Best Paper Award – Medicon 2009 – The Second Asian and Third National Medical Student’s Research Conference – Topic – Anthropometric Analysis of Indian Nose – Mangalore 2009.
- Bronze Medal for academic performance in Community Medicine, Annamalai University, Chidambaram, 2008.
- Bronze Medal for academic performance in ENT, Annamalai University, Chidambaram, 2008.
- Silver Medal for academic performance in Pharmacology, Annamalai University, Chidambaram, 2007.
- Bronze Medal for academic performance in Biochemistry, Annamalai University, Chidambaram, 2006
- Member of FOGSI (Federation of Obstetrics and gynaecology), Member of COGS (Coimbatore Obstetrics and Gynaecology Society), Member of ASRM (American Society for Reproductive Medicine) , Member of ISAR (Indian Society for Assisted Reproduction), Member of IFS (Indian Fertility Society)
Professional area of Interest
- Poor ovarian responders and recurrent pregnancy loss
- Completed MBBS from Rajah Muthiah Medical college Annamalai University in the year 2010. Joined as a non-PG registrar and worked in CMC vellore in the department of Obstetrics amd gynaecology from 2010 to 2011. Joined Post-graduation at Amrita institute of medical sciences, Kochi in the year 2013 and graduated in the year 2016. Joined for Fellowship in reproductive medicine at Craft Hospital, Kodungallur Kerala and completed training in the year 2017. Joined as a fertility consultant at Esjay Craft Fertility centre, Coimbatore and became the Clinical director in the year 2019 and practicing till date.
Trainings and Conferences
- Chairperson for ISAR Embryology 2022 at Chennai ITC Grand Chola for the workshop on Laproscopy – How to tackle Hydrosalphinx before ART .Coimbatore chapter of TAPISAR -National conference on Unravelling IUI and difficult scenarios, 2020.
- 62nd All India Congress of Obstetrics & Gynaecology(AICOG), Bengaluru, 2019.
- FOGSI – ICOG (Indian College of Obstetricians and Gynaecology) – National Congress on
Principles, Protocols and Practices in Obstetrics and Gynaecology, Hyderabad, 2018.
- YUVA FOGSI – South Zone National Conference, Coimbatore, 2019.
- FOGSI – TAIOG – National Congress on Technology, Advances and Infections in Obstetrics and Gynaecology, Hyderabad, 2019.
- Joint Organizing Secretary
- Labour Congress 2019 – National and International Conference on Pragmatic approach to Current concepts of labour.