I Have Done My MBBS at Stanley Medical College In 2008 And Then Pursued Diploma in Obstetrics & Gynaecology at Institute of Obstetrics & Gynaecology In 2014. Completed My Mrcog at Royal College of London in 2019. Well Versed with Fertility Procedures. Patient Centric and Have a Friendly and Understanding Approach Towards My Patients.
- MBBS – Stanley Medical College, 2008
- DGO – Institute of Obs and Gynae, Egmore, 2014
- MRCOG – Royal College of Obg, London, 2019
- 87099 – Tamilnadu Medical Council, 2009
Treatment & Services Expertise:
- Fertiliity Procedures Including Oi,Iui,Opu And Donor.
- Fertility Enhancement Surgeries.
- Fertility Enhancement Services.
- Member Of IMA
- Member Of FOGSI
- Member Of OGSSI
- Member Of RCOG (UK)
Professional area of Interest
- Obg,Gyn & Fertility
- Greater Chennai Corporation (2014 – Tilldate) – Assistant Surgeon.
- Retteri Kumaran Hospital (2016-Till Date)- Consultant Obgyn.
- 3GBR Fertility and Hospitals Mogappair- Consultant (2020-2022).
- Prashanth Hospital and Infertility Centre, Senior Resident (2014 – 2017).
Trainings and Conferences
- Ultrasound Training in Selvi School of Sonology.
- Laparascopic Sterilisation Training in Rajiv Gandhi Government General Hospital, Egmore.
- Clinician Course in Art in Crest Singapore.
- Fellow and Diploma in Laparascopic Surgery In World Laparascopy Hospital.