AvailabilityMon - Sat : 10:00 AM - 3:00 PM
- M.B.B.S – Passed in year 2010 (2004 -2010) from Lokmanya Tilak Municipal Medical College, Sion, Mumbai, Maharashtra University of health Sciences.
- M.S. (Post-graduation) in Obstetrics and Gynecology – Passed in year 2014 (2011 to 2014) from Seth G.S. Medical College and K.EM. Hospital, Parel, Mumbai, Maharashtra University of Health Sciences.
- DNB in Obstetrics and Gynecology – Passed in June 2016 (National Board of Examinations).
- GOLD MEDALIST FELLOW: Fellow in Reproductive Medicine, Indian Fertility Society.Cleared MRCOG Part 1 in March 2015. Advanced Certificate Course in Reproductive Medicine from Homerton University , United Kingdom.
Detailed work Experience
- 1 year of Compulsory Rotatory Clinical Internship at Government Medical College, Amritsar, Punjab – 2009 -2010.
- 3 Years Junior Residency (Post graduate) at Seth G.S. Medical College and K.E.M. Hospital, Parel , Mumbai – 2011 -2014.
- 1 Year Specialty Medical Officer In the Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology , Lokmanya Tilak Municipal Medical College, Sion, Mumbai – Sept 2014 to Sept. 2015
- Clinical IVF Associate at Aviva Fertility Clinic, Khar, Mumbai from Sept 2014 to Jan 2016 Fellow Reproductive Medicine (Indian Fertility Society) under Dr. Abha Majumdar at Centre of IVF and Human Reproduction, Sir GangaRam Hospital, New Delhi – March 2016 till March 2017. Consultant Reproductive Medicine from april 2017 at : Evacare Complete Woman Health Care Clinic, Mulund east, Mumbai, India Currae Women Hospital, Thane, India Aviva Fertility Clinic, Bandra, Mumbai
Awards & Achievements
- BEST CLINICAL FELLOW 2017 AWARD for securing first position in the exit examination of “IFS Fellowship in Clinical ART” Course.
- Dr. L.M. SHAH Best Paper Award at Annual Mumbai Obstetrics and Gynecology Conference in 2015 – “Case Study on Role of Amniotic Membrane Graft for Vaginoplasty”.
- H DESA Prize for the best thesis at Annual Mumbai Obstetrics and Gynecology Conference in 2016 – “Uterine artery ligation: conquering the challenge of post- partum hemorrhage” Best paper in Basic Infertility at Fertility Enhancement and Management Conference in 2014 – “Sonosalpingography for Assessment of Tubal Patency”.Best paper in Infertility at International Fertility Enhancement and Management Conference in 2015 – “Impact of Metformin in PCOS”.Second Prize for “Prediction of Preterm labor by Transvaginal ultrasound assessment of cervical length” at Shirin MehtaJi Competition at Wadia Hospital in 2015.
- Dr. L.M. SHAH Best Paper Award at Annual Mumbai Obstetrics and Gynecology Conference in 2016- “ Bisection, myomectomy, and coring in vaginal hysterectomy for large uterus.
- Best paper in the category Infertility Management (Embryology) at International Fertility Enhancement and Management Conference in 2017 – Endometrial Preparation for Frozen Thawed Embryo Transfer with exogenous Gonadotropins in oligoovulatory women showing poor response to exogenous Estrogen” – Retrospective Observational Study
Research & Publications
- Thesis on “Accuracy of clinical evaluation of patients with Site Specific Vaginal Wall Prolapse and it’s correlation to surgical diagnosis” – Prospective Observational Study under the guidance of Dr. Shashank V. Parulekar , Professor and Head , Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology, K.E.M. Hospital, Parel, Mumbai – Accepted and Approved by the Maharashtra University of Health Sciences in 2014.
- “Endometrial Preparation for Frozen Thawed Embryo Transfer with exogenous Gonadotropins in oligoovulatory women showing poor response to exogenous Estrogen” – Retrospective Observational Study under the guidance of Dr. Abha Majumdar, Director of Center of IVF and Human Reproduction, Sir Ganga Ram Hospital, New Delhi.
- Sharma G, Parulekar SV. Accuracy of clinical evaluation patients with Site Specific vaginal wall prolapse and its correlation to surgical diagnosis. J South Asian Feder Obstet Gynae 2018; 10(3): 175 – 181
- Case Report – “Hysterograpic Assessment of Repair of Uterine Chronic Rupture” published in Journal Of Obstetrics and Gynecology JPGO 2014 Volume 1 Number 1 Available from: http://jpgyob.blogspot.in/2014/01/hysterographicassessment-of-repair-of.html “Ovarian Torsion at Term Pregnancy – A Rare Case Report” published in Journal Of Obstetrics and Gynecology JPGO 2015. Volume 2 No. 12 Available from: http://www.jpgo.org/2015/12/ovarian-torsion-atterm-pregnancy-rare.html.
- European Society of Human Reproduction and Embryology (ESHRE)FOGSI INDIA
- Mumbai Obstetrics and Gynecological Society (Youth Council Member)
- Indian Fertility Society
- Indian Society of Assisted Reproduction