Dr Sumina Reddy is a passionate Obstetrician and Gynecologist. She pursued her under-graduation from the renowned Osmania Medical College and post-graduation in Ob-Gyn from Gandhi Medical College with many academic accolades and highest honours. She then went on to complete advanced training in Minimally Invasive Gynecological Surgery and Reproductive Medicine.
She believes in comprehensive woman care that helps women navigate through various stages of life from adolescence through pregnancy, midlife and menopause with care, compassion and competence.
- Chief Fertility Consultant and Laparoscopic surgeon at Angels Fertility Centre, Tolichowki
- Consultant Gynecologist & Minimally Invasive Surgeon – January 2018 to,Senior Resident OBGYN January 2015 – January 2016 Kondapur Area Hospital, Hyderabad, TS
- Registrar OBGYN January 2016 – December 2016 Kiran Hospital, Saroor Nagar, Hyderabad, TS January 2019– Neelima Hospitals, Sanathnagar
Awards & Achievements
- Awarded Prof Nagala Subhadra Devi Gold Medal for University best in MS (OBG) • Awarded gold medal for securing the first rank in ENT
- Awarded gold medal for securing the first rank in Pathology.
- Awarded Dr. S. Jaya medal and Dr. S.P. Saigal Memorial medal for securing University first rank in the first year M.B.B.S.
- Awarded Dr. K. S. Sanghi Memorial medal, Dr. P. V. Ranga Reddy Memorial medal for securing University first rank in Anatomy.
Secured Twenty first rank in EAMCET examination
Honors & Awards
• Post-graduation in Obstetrics and Gynaecology with distinction from Gandhi medical college, Hyderabad.
• Awarded Gold Medal for securing highest marks in ENT.
• Awarded Gold Medal for securing highest marks in Pathology.
• Awarded Dr. S. Jaya Gold Medal and Dr. S.P. Saigal Memorial Gold Medal for securing highest marks in Dr. NTR University of Health Sciences in First year M.B.B.S.
• Awarded Dr. K. S. Sanghi Memorial Gold Medal, Dr. P. V. Ranga Reddy Memorial Gold Medal for securing University First rank in Anatomy.
Publications & Presentations
• Massive serous cystadenoma a poster presentation in AICOG 2011, Agra
• Serum lipid profile in pregnancies complicated by preeclampsia, Scientific paper presentation in AICOG 2013, Patna 2013
• Serum lipid profile in pregnancies complicated by preeclampsia, Indian journal of obstetrics and gynecology research, 2015 volume 2, issue 4
• Co-Author of “Management of Endometriosis” chapter in Textbook of Human Reproduction
• Post-operative pulmonary complications following laparoscopy – Review Article in The Journal of Minimally Invasive Gynecology (2017
• Parasitic myomas – An unusual risk after morcellation in the journal of Gynecology and Minimally Invasive Therapy (Journal of the Asia-Pacific Association for Gynecologic Endoscopy and Minimally Invasive Therapy, APAGE)- Under review
• Myomectomy scar pregnancy – A rare complication of myomectomy, in Gynecologic Surgery – Journal of Gynecologic Surgery
• Surgical outcomes and re-operation rate for adnexal pathology following Opportunistic bilateral salpingectomy during total laparoscopic hysterectomy – 13 years experience, J Obstet Gynaecol India
• Extrauterine adenomyoma- Review article in European Journal of Obstetrics and Gynecology (2018)
• Round Ligament Adenomyoma, The Journal of Minimally Invasive Gynecology (2017)
• A unique case of rectosigmoid mesh erosion after laparoscopic sacrocervicopexy presenting as left thigh sinus tract abscess, in The Journal of Minimally Invasive Gynecology (American Association of Gynecologic Laparoscopists, AAGL) – Under review
• Laparoscopic management of non-communicating functional uterine horns – Poster presentation at the 2nd International ROBOCON (Robotic surgery Workshop & Master Class) in 2017
PROFESSIONAL SOCIETY MEMBERSHIPS
• Member: Federation of Obstetric and Gynecological Societies of India (FOGSI)
• Member: American Association of Gynecologic Laparoscopy (AAGL)
• Member, American Society of Reproductive Medicine (ASRM)
• Associate Member of Royal College of Obstetricians & Gynaecologists (RCOG)