Dr. Nikita Lad Patel is renowned for her holistic and comprehensive fertility management for seeking couples. Her keen interest in the field of reproductive medicine from early years has helped her exhale professionally and has enjoyed continuous support of patients.
Has an experience of 10 years as the Head of the Department of IVF managing all patients with world class fertility protocols and practices to achieve great success rates especially in patients with previous history of IVF failures. Patients look up to Dr. Nikita Lad-Patel for her honest, transparent and humane approach and commitment towards patients. She is not only skilled at her clinical work but also garnered with respect and adultation as a teacher and guide to fellow students who join her to learn the finesse of fertility management.
- Masters Certificate in Reproductive Medicine & IVF from Homerton University Hospital, NHS.
- Fellowship in Reproductive Medicine.
- “Obstetrics & Gynaecological Ultrasound & Foetal Heart Rate Monitoring” from N. Wadia Maternity Hospital.
Treatment & Services Expertise:
- All ART procedures such as IUI, IVF, ICSI, follicular studies, ovum pick up, embryo transfer, testicular biopsy, Donor oocyte program, Donor semen insemination, surrogacy.
- Area of interest: IVF, PGS, fertility preservation
Trainings and conferences:
She has been honored to be invited to talk on various finer and pragmatic approaches of fertility management and ways to overcome various challenges by fraternity and has been a speaker, moderator and judge as various regional and national conferences.
Research and publications:
- Prevalence of hypothyroidism in infertile women and evaluation of response to treatment for hypothyroidism on infertility. – BJOG
- Case study of using Gonadotrophin releasing hormone antagonist for improving clinical pregnancy rate in patients undergoing Intrauterine Insemination. – BJOG
- A survey of awareness of fertility preservation practiced among oncologists in India. – Asia Pacific Journal of Cancer Prevention.
- Implantation Rates in Day 3 embryo transfer versus Day 5 blasto transfer: A prospective randomized controlled trial.
- Co-author of ART Manual.
- Mumbai Obstetrics and Gynaecological Society (MOGS)
- The Federation of Obstetric and Gynaecological Society. (FOGSI)
- Indian Association of Gynaecological Endoscopist. (IAGE).
- Association of Fellow Gynaecologists. (AFG)
- Indian Society for Assisted Reproduction (ISAR)FOGSI