Dr. Vidya Sinha is working as a senior infertility consultant specialised in IVF/ICSI/IUI. She has a experience of more than 15 years in her field and treated more than 2000 infertility couples successfully with her exceptional protocols. She has worked in reputed ivf hospitals thoughout the country such as Indira IVF centre, and Neelkanth Hospital.
She is known for her loving nature also, which provides her patients the required concern in addition to the best medical care. she took her training in IVF /ART from the legend of IVF, Dr.B N chakrawarty, at the Institute of reproductive medicines (IRM), Kolkata. She took exclusive diploma in ultrasound, from Gandhi institute of imaging, Delhi. She got trained in hysteroscopy and laproscopy from Sir PG Paul, kochi and from Dr. Akhil Saxena, Tulip hospital.
For her exceptional work in IVF, She received Indian excellence award, by central health minister, in 2020.
She has received the Best performance award, 2019 from Baby joy IVF centre
She aims to remove the stigma of infertility from her place, for which she has been to villages to spread the message and also appeared on many national and regional TV channels to bring awareness in society. Her aim is to bring smile onto the face of every couple coming to her, and many smiles are already collected in her bag.
- MBBS – Topiwala National Medical Collage, Mumbai, Dec-05
- MS in Obstetrics & Gynecology – Motilal Nehru Medical Collage, Allahabad, May-11
- Reproductive Medicine – Institute of Reproductive Medicine, Jalandhar, Punjab-144001, Jan-14
Treatment & Services Expertise:
- Started more than 1000 infertility patients with numerous successful IUI and IVF/ICSI Protocols.
- Performed numerous Independent Ovum Pick-ups & Embryo Transfers.
- Conducted more than 1000diagnostic and operative hysterscopies ( Polyp, Septum Removal, Adhesiolysis, etc.)
- Performed diagnostice and minor operative laproscopic surgeries. (PCO Drilling, Ectopic Removal, Tubal Ligation etc.
- Managed high risk obstetrics cases, IVF conceived pregnancies upto term and delivered them successfully.
- Managed obstetrics and Gynaecological emergencies.
- Received Indian excellence award in the field of infetility and IVF by honorable health minister, Mr Ashwini Chaubey, October, 2019.
- Most promising performance by baby joy IVF center.
Trainings and conferences:
- Training in Infertility and Assisted Reproductive Technology from Institute of Reproductive Medicine, Kolkata. Under the guidance of Dr B.N Chakraborty.
- Training in Gynecological Endoscopic Surgeries- Dr. PG Paul, Kochi.
- Basic and advance course in Laparoscopic and Hysterscopic Surgeries, Tulip Hospital, Sonipath.
Research and publications:
- (November 2018- till date), Senior Consultatnt Infertility and IVF, Neelkanth World Infertility Center Lajpat Nagar.(July 2018- April 2019), Senior Consultatnt Gynaecologist (Infertility & IVF), Baby joy IVF center, Delhi, (Sept 2016 – May 2018), Senior Consultatnt Gyneacologist ( Infertility & IVF) Indra IVF Hospital Pvt. Ltd. Luchnow, UP (June 2013 – Oct 2015), Infertility Consultatnt and Senior Obstetrician Vardaan Infertility Center Jalandhar, Punjab, (July 2011 – May 2012), Senior Residant BS Ambedkar Hospital Delhi.
- Have more than 15 Years of experience with IVF/ICSI, have started more than 1000 infertility patients with numerous successful IUI and IVF/ICSI Protocols.
Performed numerous Independent Ovum Pick-ups & Embryo Transfers.
Conducted more than 1000diagnostic and operative hysterscopies ( Polyp, Septum Removal, Adhesiolysis, etc.)
Performed diagnostice and minor operative laproscopic surgeries. (PCO Drilling, Ectopic Removal, Tubal Ligation etc.
Managed high risk obstetrics cases, IVF conceived pregnancies upto term and delivered them successfully.
Managed obstetrics and Gynaecological emergencies.