Dr. Ramya Mishra is an Obstetrician and Gynaecologist in Delhi and has experience of more than 10 years in these fields. She completed MBBS from Bundelkhand University, Jhansi in 2008, DGO from Deen Dayal Upadhyay Gorakhpur University in 2012 and DNB – Obstetrics & Gynecology from National Board of Examination, India in 2016. Dr. Ramya specializes in IVF/ICSI (Intracytoplasmic Sperm Injection), IUI (Intrauterine Insemination), Blastocyst Transfer, Recurrent Implantation Failure, Recurrent Pregnancy Loss, Hysteroscopy & Laparoscopy. She has treated more than 7000 happy couples.
- MBBS – Bundelkhand university,Jhansi, 2008
- DGO – Deen Dayal Upadhyay Gorakhpur University, 2012
- DNB – Obstetrics & Gynecology – National Board of Examination, 2016
- Advanced Fellowship in Reproductive Medicine
Treatment & Services Expertise
- Intracytoplasmic Sperm Injection Procedure ICSI
- IUI – Intrauterine Insemination
- Ovulation Induction Procedure
- Egg Donation
- Embryo Donation
- Frozen Embryo Transfer (FET)
- Transvaginal Oocyte Retrieval
Awards & Achievements
- Late Shri Harisaran Agarwal Gold Medal – Anatomy.
- Dr K C Birthwal Gold Medal – Physiology
- Sita Ram Kapoor Gold Medal- Pharmacology
- Shri Ramsevak Kaurya Gold medal – Biochemistry
- Shri Firoz Gandhi Gold Medal – First Professional
- Smt. Gulab Devi Kochhar Memorial Gold Medal – 2nd Professional
- Smt. Draupadi Gupta Gold Medal- Final Professional Part One
- Late Dr K J S Arora Gold Medal- Pathology
- Shri Rajat Gupta Memorial Gold Medal – Paediatrics
- Dr I S Gulati Gold Medal – First in all Professionals of MBBS
- Anatomy, Physiology, Biochemistry (First Professional Examination Highest Aggregate)
Professional area of Interest
- IVF/ICSI (Intracytoplasmic Sperm Injection), IUI (Intrauterine Insemination), Blastocyst Transfer, Recurrent Implantation Failure, Recurrent Pregnancy Loss, Hysteroscopy & Laparoscopy, Sexual Dysfunction, Male Infertility, Surgical Sperm Retrieval Techniques
- Detailed Counselling and Formulating Treatment Protocol with Individualized Approach.
- Recurrent Abortions
- IUI (Ovulation Induction , Follicular Monitoring)
- Hysterosalpingography (HSG), Sonosalpingography (SSG)
- Expertise in handing cases with thin Endometrium with recent available Advanced Techniques such as PRP
- Management of Patients with Low Ovarian Reserve.
- Management of patients with Severe Endometriosis.
- Diagnostic and Operative Hysteroscopy/Laparoscopy
- Obstetric/Gynaecological Ultrasound (2D/3D)
- Ovarian Rejuvenation(PRP)
- Handling Cases with Mullerian Anomalies