Planning to add a new member to your family? Looking forward to increase your chances of getting pregnant? But, are your lifestyle habits holding you back from improving your fertility? Then, it is time to get serious and boost your fertility by following some simple, healthy practices. Here are a few simple and effective tips for improving fertility and helping you get pregnant!
- Eat Healthy – Make sure that your regular diet includes lots of fresh fruits, vegetables, and nuts loaded with proteins, vitamins, antioxidants, and iron. They help your menstrual cycle remain constant and improve fertility. A limited quantity of lean meat is good for your body to absorb proteins. Low-fat dairy must also be consumed as it provides calcium and proteins, keeping your body’s level of fat under control. Go ahead, prepare yummy nutritious foods with these ingredients, and eat all you want for increasing your chances of getting pregnant!
- Watch the Liquids – Make sure that you drink plenty of water throughout the day, and reduce caffeine intake. Caffeine dehydrates your system and interferes with the process of getting pregnant. Reduce your alcohol intake too, as it has negative effects on the menstrual cycle and ovaries. Why not opt for healthy juices and smoothies made from fruits, vegetables, milk, and yoghurt? If you think that these are not tempting, then you must experiment with a strawberry or a mango milk shake, or even beetroot juice! We guarantee you will love these, and the way they boost your fertility!
- Shrug off the Evil Pleasures – If you are a smoker, drop that stick right now! More than smoking being detrimental to your overall health, it seriously affects the reproductive organs and the cycle. Nicotine damages the internal system and reduces your fertility. Other strong drugs also have negative effects on your reproductive cycle. We suggest that you replace the intake of these harmful products with healthy things that increase fertility.
- Steer clear of Toxic Environment – Toxic air that you breathe everyday, leads to a gradual depreciation of your body’s efficiency. You must make an effort to stay away from the areas of intense air pollution, places in which pesticides and chemicals are sprayed and places where the air is highly toxic. Air-borne toxins interfere with the process of conception and hinder the chances of you getting pregnant. Try to stay indoors as much as possible, so that your fertility is improved, and you get to enjoy a chilled, comfortable environment!
- Relax your Mind and Body – A healthy mind and an active body are the keys to a positive soul! Relax your muscles and breathe in fresh air, which revitalises your entire system. Regular exercise along with positive thinking, are vital to the development of your body’s functional capacity. A determined mind definitely acts as a booster for your fertility! Remember to devote time towards exercising physically, listening to soothing music, and meditating. These simple activities will keep you healthy, and improve your fertility. So, what are you waiting for? Get that body moving!
We understand that you are ambitious, and have high goals set for yourselves. So, make sure that you follow these simple tips that enable you to achieve your dreams of starting a new family!
Visit our experts to get personalised advice on how best you can improve your fertility, at www.apollofertility.com