Dr. Isha Khurana Vashisht is a Gynecologist and Obstetrician in Moti Nagar, Delhi and has an experience of 11 years in these fields. Dr. Isha Khurana Vashisht practices at Apollo Cradle in Moti Nagar, Delhi. She completed MBBS from Government Medical College, Nagpur in 2004,MS – Obstetrics & Gynaecology from King Edward Memorial Hospital and Seth Gordhandas Sunderdas Medical College in 2010 and DGO from King Edward Memorial Hospital and Seth Gordhandas Sunderdas Medical College in 2010.
She is a member of Federation of Obstetric and Gynaecological Societies of India (FOGSI),Association of Obstetricians & Gynaecologists of Delhi (AOGD),CPS,National Association for Reproductive & Child Health of India (NARCHI),Delhi Gynaecological Endoscopic Society (DGES),Indian Fertility Society (IFS) and Delhi Medical Council. Some of the services provided by the doctor are: Labiaplasty,Laparoscopic Myomectomy,Endometriosis Treatment,Fibroids Removal Surgery and Uterus Removal Surgery etc.
- MBBS – Govt. Medical College, Nagpur Maharashtra University of Health Sciences(2004)
- MS – Seth G.S. Medical College & K.E.M. Hospital, Mumbai, Maharashtra University Of Health Sciences (2010)
- DGO – Seth G.S. Medical College & K.E.M. Hospital, Mumbai, College of physicians and surgeons of Mumbai (2010) PGDS
- DNB – Diplomate of National Board Of Examinations (2011)
- Fellowship in ART – Indian Fertility Society Institute of Reproductive Medicine & IVF Centre, Primus Super Specialty Hospital Chankyapuri, New Delhi
Treatment & Services Expertise:
- She has treated wide spectrum of patents of infertility ranging from ovarian dysfunction, unexplained causes, male factor and female factors.
- She has special interest in fertility enhancing surgeries like operative Hysteroscopy and Laparoscopy Trainings and conferences Awarded Dr N A Purandare Prize in Mumbai
- Obstetrics and Gynaecological society Annual Conference, Mumbai Feb 2010.
- Awarded Dr Subrataa Dawn Best paper award in 11th World Congress & 19th Indian Conference on Reproductive & Child Health NARCHI, Delhi Sep 2012.
- Dr Neelam Vaid Second prize in theme topic gynecology in the 34th AOGD Conference 2012. Invited faculty in various conferences and authored various scientific papers.