MBBS, MD(OG), MRCOG, FRM
|13 Years Experience||Obs & Gyn Infertility Management|
|Chennai-Anna Nagar||Mon - Sat : 9:00 AM to 12:00 PM|
I Have Done My MBBS and MD (Og) From Prestigious Institutions. I Have Completed My Mrcog from Gold Standard Rcog, London. My Fertility Training Is from The Most Senior Professors in The Field of Art, Who Are Practicing Ivf, Since Its Introduction in India, nearly 25 Years Back. It Is a God Given Gift to Help People Conceiving When They Are Having Some Difficulties in It. I Would Like to Utilise This Opportunity to Emotionally Connect with My Patient, Help Them in All Possible Ways, Using My Knowledge and Finally Sending Them Home With A Baby.
- MBBS – SALEM MEDICAL COLLEGE, TAMILNADU DR. MGR MEDICAL UNIVERSITY, 2009
- MD(OG) – RAJAH MUTHAIAH MEDICAL COLLEGE, CHIDAMBARAM,ANNAMALAI UNIVERSITY, 2013
- MRCOG – ROYAL COLLEGE OF OBESTRICIANS AND GYNECOLOGISTS, LONDON, UNITED KINGDOM, 2018
- FRM – MADRAS MEDICAL MISSION, TAMILNADU DR.MGR MEDICAL UNIVERSITY, 2020
Treatment & Services Expertise:
- Fertility Procedures Including Oi, Iui, Opu And Donor
- Fertility Enhancement Surgeries.
- Fertility Enhancement Services.
- Member Of Ogssi.
- Member Of Atn Rcog
- Honor In Biochemistry, 2004.
- Distinction In Opthalmology, 2008.
- OGSSI Mid-Year Conference – 2nd Prize in Paper Presentation, 2019.
- Ruby Jubilee Celebration – 1st Prize in Paper Presentation, 2020.
Professional area of Interest
- Obg, Gyn & Fertility
- Mahatma Gandhi Medical College, Assistant Professor (2013-2015).
- Sir Ivan Stedeford Hospital, Senior Resident (2015-2017).
- Abirami Nulife Hospital, Reproductive Consultant (2021 To Present Date).
Training and Conferences
- OGSSI: Management of Gdm in Tertiary Care Centre, 2019.
- IFS Annual Conference: Pcos and Its Management, 2019.
- Ruby Jubilee Celebration: Art and Its Impact in The Management of Gdm, 2020.
- Isar Annual Conference: Prediction of Vanishing Twins with Beta Hcg Doubling, 2020.
- Virtual Conference: Pg Talent Hunt: Does Obesity and Art Affect Gdm Management, 2020.
- Virtual Conference: Ifs Annual Conference: Endometrial Thickness and Its Impact on Efw in New Borns, 2020.
Research & Publications
- Management Of Gdm Pregnancies in Art Conception, Published in International Journal of Reproduction, Contraception, Obstetrics and Gynecology.
- Subserosal Fibroid Causing Massive Ascites in Subfertility Patient- Case Report
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Preethi practices at Apollo Fertility Hospital, Chennai-Anna Nagar
You can take Dr. Preethi appointment by calling 1-860-500-4424 or by visiting website or walk-in to hospital.
Patients visit Dr. Preethi for Obs & Gyn Infertility Management & more...