Dr. Ramyasree Parvathareddy
MS(OG), FELLOWSHIP IN REPRODUCTIVE MEDICINE, DRM
|8 Years Experience||Obstetrics and Gynaecology|
|Chennai-Anna Nagar||Mon - Sat : 10:00 AM to 4:00 PM|
I have done my MBBS from the prestigious JSS medical college, Mysore, and then pursued post-graduation in Obgyn in 2014. Underwent rigorous training in Reproductive medicine and endocrinology from Oasis fertility during my fellowship, and hold an Advanced Diploma in Reproductive medicine from the prestigious Kiel School, Germany. Have more than 8 years of experience in the field of obstetrics, gynaecology, and infertility practice. A Life member of ISAR and have Presented research in various national and state-level conferences. Well-versed in fertility procedures. My areas of interest include Complex conditions like Recurrent implantation Failure. Patient-centric, friendly, and able to understand my patients’ requirements. Follow evidence-based practice, passionate to plan low-cost protocols to make IVF accessible to all.
- MS(Og) Shadan Institute of Medical Service, Hyderabad, 2017
- Fellowship In Reproductive Medicine – Oasis Fertility, Hyderabad, 2020
- DRM- Kiel School, Germany, 2020
Treatment & Services Expertise
- Fertility procedures including OI, IUI, OPU, and Donor
- Fertility Enhancement Surgeries.
- Fertility Enhancement Services.
- Male Fertility.
- Life Member of Isar
Professional area of Interest
- Obg, Gyn & Fertility
- Oasis Fertility, Fellow (2019-2020)
- Government Maternity Hospital – Senior Resident (2017-2018).
Training and conferences
- Laparoscopy and Hysteroscopy Training – Hyderabad
- Advanced Diploma in Reproductive Medicine- Kiel School Germany
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Ramyasree Parvathareddy practices at Apollo Fertility Hospital, Chennai-Anna Nagar
You can take Dr. Ramyasree Parvathareddy appointment by calling 1-860-500-4424 or by visiting website or walk-in to hospital.
Patients visit Dr. Ramyasree Parvathareddy for Obstetrics and Gynaecology & more...