Dr. Sandhyarani Chagam
MBBS, DGO, MRCOG
|12 Years Experience||Obs & Gyn Infertility Management|
|Chennai-Anna Nagar||Mon - Sat : 4:00 PM to 6:00 PM|
I did my MBBS at Stanley Medical College In 2008 and then pursued a diploma in Obstetrics & Gynaecology at the Institute of Obstetrics & Gynaecology In 2014. Completed My Mrcog at the Royal College of London in 2019. Well Versed with Fertility Procedures. Patient-Centric and Have a Friendly and Understanding Approach Towards My Patients.
- MBBS – Stanley Medical College, 2008
- DGO – Institute of Obs and Gynae, Egmore, 2014
- MRCOG – Royal College of Obg, London, 2019
- 87099 – Tamilnadu Medical Council, 2009
Treatment & Services Expertise:
- Fertility Procedures Including Oi, Iui, Opu And Donor.
- Fertility Enhancement Surgeries.
- Fertility Enhancement Services.
- Member Of IMA
- Member Of FOGSI
- Member Of OGSSI
- Member Of RCOG (UK)
Professional area of Interest
- Obg, Gyn & Fertility
- Greater Chennai Corporation (2014 – Tilldate) – Assistant Surgeon.
- Retteri Kumaran Hospital (2016-Till Date)- Consultant Obgyn.
- 3GBR Fertility and Hospitals Mogappair- Consultant (2020-2022).
- Prashanth Hospital and Infertility Centre, Senior Resident (2014 – 2017).
Training and Conferences
- Ultrasound Training in Selvi School of Sonology.
- Laparoscopic Sterilisation Training in Rajiv Gandhi Government General Hospital, Egmore.
- Clinician Course in Art in Crest Singapore.
- Fellow and Diploma in Laparoscopic Surgery In World Laparoscopy Hospital.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Sandhyarani Chagam practices at Apollo Fertility Hospital, Chennai-Anna Nagar
You can take Dr. Sandhyarani Chagam appointment by calling 1-860-500-4424 or by visiting website or walk-in to hospital.
Patients visit Dr. Sandhyarani Chagam for Obs & Gyn Infertility Management & more...