AvailabilityMon - Sat : 10:00 AM - 6:00 PM
- M.B.B.S – Passed in year 2010 (2004 -2010) from Lokmanya Tilak Municipal Medical College, Sion, Mumbai, Maharashtra University of health Sciences.
- M.S. (Post-graduation) in Obstetrics and Gynecology – Passed in year 2014 (2011 to 2014) from Seth G.S. Medical College and K.EM. Hospital, Parel, Mumbai, Maharashtra University of Health Sciences.
- DNB in Obstetrics and Gynecology – Passed in June 2016 (National Board of Examinations).
- GOLD MEDALIST FELLOW: Fellow in Reproductive Medicine, Indian Fertility Society.
- Cleared MRCOG Part 1 in March 2015 CURRICULUM VITAE.
- Advanced Certificate Course in Reproductive Medicine from Homerton University , United Kingdom.
Detailed work Experience
- 1 year of Compulsory Rotatory Clinical Internship at Government Medical College, Amritsar, Punjab – 2009 -2010.
- 3 Years Junior Residency (Post graduate) at Seth G.S. Medical College and K.E.M. Hospital, Parel , Mumbai – 2011 -2014.
- 1 Year Specialty Medical Officer In the Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology , Lokmanya Tilak Municipal Medical College, Sion, Mumbai – Sept 2014 to Sept. 2015
- Clinical IVF Associate at Aviva Fertility Clinic, Khar, Mumbai from Sept 2014 to Jan 2016
- Fellow Reproductive Medicine (Indian Fertility Society) under Dr. Abha Majumdar at Centre of IVF and Human Reproduction, Sir GangaRam Hospital, New Delhi – March 2016 till March 2017.
- Consultant Reproductive Medicine from april 2017 till date at : § Evacare Complete Woman Health Care Clinic, Mulund east, Mumbai, India § Currae Women Hospital, Thane, India § Aviva Fertility Clinic, Bandra, Mumbai
Awards & Achievements
- BEST CLINICAL FELLOW 2017 AWARD for securing first position in the exit examination of “IFS Fellowship in Clinical ART” Course
- Best paper in Basic Infertility at Fertility Enhancement and Management Conference in 2014 – “Sonosalpingography for Assessment of Tubal Patency”.
- Best paper in Infertility at International Fertility Enhancement and Management Conference in 2015 – “Impact of Metformin in PCOS”.
- Dr. L.M. SHAH Best Paper Award at Annual Mumbai Obstetrics and Gynecology Conference in 2015 – “Case Study on Role of Amniotic Membrane Graft for Vaginoplasty”. · Second Prize for “Prediction of Preterm labor by Transvaginal ultrasound assessment of cervical length” at Shirin MehtaJi Competition at Wadia Hospital in 2015.
- Dr. L.M. SHAH Best Paper Award at Annual Mumbai Obstetrics and Gynecology Conference in 2016- “ Bisection, myomectomy, and coring in vaginal hysterectomy for large uterus.”
- H DESA Prize for the best thesis at Annual Mumbai Obstetrics and Gynecology Conference in 2016 – “Uterine artery ligation: conquering the challenge of post- partum hemorrhage”
- Best paper in the category Infertility Management (Embryology) at International Fertility Enhancement and Management Conference in 2017 – Endometrial Preparation for Frozen Thawed Embryo Transfer with exogenous Gonadotropins in oligoovulatory women showing poor response to exogenous Estrogen” – Retrospective Observational Study
- European Society of Human Reproduction and Embryology (ESHRE)
- FOGSI INDIA
- Mumbai Obstetrics and Gynecological Society (Youth Council Member)
- Indian Fertility Society
- Indian Society of Assisted Reproduction