Dr. Sonika Bawri
|6 Years Experience||Gynaecology|
|Guwahati-Guwahati||Mon - Sat: 10:00 AM to 2:00 PM / On Call: 4:00 PM to 6:00 PM|
Dr. Sonika Bawri is an Obstetrician and Gynecologist and Fertility Specialist in Apollo Fertility, Guwahati and has an experience of 6 years in these fields. She is known for speciality services in In-Vitro Fertilization (IVF), Intrauterine Insemination (IUI) and Gynecology and High-Risk Obstetrics.
- MBBS – AMCH, DIBRUGARH, 2010
- MS(O&G) – SMCH, SILCHAR, 2016
Treatment & Services Expertise:
- In-Vitro Fertilization (IVF)
- Intra-Uterine Insemination
- Ovum Pick up
- Female Infertility Treatment
- Reproductive Medicine
- Ovulation Induction Procedure
- Male Factor Infertility
- Embryo Cryopreservation with IVF
- Fertility Surgeries
- Polycystic Ovary Syndrome (PCOS) Treatment
- Irregular Periods Treatment
- Ovarian Cyst Removal
- High-Risk Pregnancy Care
- Hands-on training in Hysteroscopy
- FOGSI recognized certificate in basic ultrasound training
- Won second prize in a poster presentation at the 26th NEOGSON held in Sikkim in 2015.
Professional area of Interest
- Obstetrics & Gynaecology and IVF
- Consultant Gynaecologist and IVF Specialist, Vardaan Infertility and Medical Research Centre, Jalandhar (Experience in TVS, IUI,OPU, Hysteroscopy, Embryo Transfer) (June 2020 – present)
- Senior Resident, Acharya Bhikshu Hospital (Govt. of Delhi), Delhi (2018)
- Registrar, Department of Obstetrics and Gynaecology, Assam Medical College and Hospital, Dibrugarh, Assam (2016 – 2018)
- Medical officer, Athkhelia MPHC, Golaghat, Assam (2011 – 2012)
Research & Publications
- Adverse obstetrical and perinatal outcome in adolescent mothers associated with first birth: a hospital-based case-control study in a tertiary care hospital in North- East India
- Efficacy and safety of preoperative single-dose parenteral tranexamic acid in moderately anaemic parturients undergoing caesarean section
- Deep vein thrombosis in a post-partum case of caesarean section: a case report
Training and Conferences
- Presented paper in AICOG in the year 2016 in Agra titled ‘Deep vein thrombosis in a post-partum case of caesarean section: a case report.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Sonika Bawri practices at Apollo Fertility Hospital, Guwahati-Guwahati
You can take Dr. Sonika Bawri appointment by calling 1-860-500-4424 or by visiting website or walk-in to hospital.
Patients visit Dr. Sonika Bawri for Gynaecology & more...